Prep time: 10 minutes
1 (29 ounce) can sliced Peaches, undrained
1 (20 oz) can Pineapple chunks, undrained
1 (3 1/8 oz) box dry Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
1 lb. Strawberries, stemmed and quartered or sliced
1 Banana, sliced
2 cups Blueberries
1 bunch Grapes, seedless, red or green or purple
1-2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine peaches and pineapple chunks and dry pudding mix.
2. This includes the juices from the cans.
3. Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
4. Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes and sugar (if desired).
5. Refrigerate. Keeps well in refrigerator.
Instead of the Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix, try:
Lemon Instant Pudding Mix instead
Yogurt, 8 oz size, instead then sprinkle with crunchy granola
Use the canned fruits as above because that puts the correct amount of juice, but change any of the fruits to suit your family's tastes. Any combination would be good.